Convoy Of Good Fortune

Forum rules
Image
Use LS
Use DS
Update
Image


Next * Update * Edit
User avatar
crazybirdman
Flyboy
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#51

Post by crazybirdman » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:52 pm

Fuse says "Hey Doc, I'm having a slight problem with my charge. We are gonna have to find another way to blow these fuel cells."

kanila
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3845
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#52

Post by kanila » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:59 pm

”No problem. I’ll take a look and see what I can do.”
Spoiler:
Difficulty for Mechanics check to deal with the explosives?
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#53

Post by swrider » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:31 pm

Off Topic
average if fuse assists you. Hard of not. You can still have the boost die.

kanila
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3845
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#54

Post by kanila » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:22 am

”This wire goes here..... or was it there? What is making this so difficult!”
Spoiler:
Doc; Explosive setting (mechanical):
1 Failure, 5 Advantages

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

What the hell! This roller wants us to fail it seems haha.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

User avatar
crazybirdman
Flyboy
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#55

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:35 am

Fuse replies, "ok, we need a plan B, and quick. " he contacts their ships clone hologram,"Where is the nearest ship we can borrow? We need another way to cause a distraction."

kanila
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3845
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#56

Post by kanila » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:18 pm

”Uhhhh I think we should run. Like right now.” Doc then takes off towards the nearest cover that he hopes will protect them from the blast.
Spoiler:
2 maneuvers towards the best available cover
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

User avatar
crazybirdman
Flyboy
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#57

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:24 pm

Fuse doesn't hesitate, or wait for an explanation, he just follows Doc.
Spoiler:
kanila wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:18 pm
2 maneuvers towards the best available cover
Ditto. Do I have to take 2 strain to keep up with Doc?

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#58

Post by swrider » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:58 pm

The duo are able to duck behind the large crates moments before a deafening explosion rocks the fueling station on the transport. Debris fly everywhere and flames erupt across the plat form. Multiple workers and visitors are alight in flames some of them badly wounded and lying on the ground. The transport vehicle has caught on fire along with the crates in front of the saboteurs. The near deafening cries of pain and crackling flames are overcome by the blaring sounds of station alarms.

Resturant

The sound of an explosion rocks through the restaurant interrupting the conversation. Within seconds a blaring alarm sounds and several members of station security rush in weapons drawn looking around to asses the situation.

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#59

Post by ThreeBFour » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 am

Hand on his Relby blaster pistol, Ice steps closer to Wook playing the part of active bodyguard.

Wook sits further upright, "What was that? Are we under attack?" He questions the Station Master.

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#60

Post by swrider » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:26 pm

count duku assured me the clones would be targeting the decoy ship. Security alert the count to bring I. The hidden ships. Ambassador security will take you to our command center it is the safest part of the station. You guards accompany me and the ambassador.

Six guard in total step out from the sides of the room moving into a protective formation around the table. The station Commander rides beckoning for you to follow him.


Meanwhile two security guards can be seen rushing into the landing page weapons drawn. For suppression droids are already at work attention to contain the fire.

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#61

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:23 am

Wook nods to Ice. "Come M'sowni, let's go where it's safer." He says, wishing they were able to warn the others.

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#62

Post by swrider » Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:49 pm

The guards lead them through a series of private passageways to a secure command facility. Inside monitors show all portions of the station and several personnel are reviewing footage of the docks. You make out your fellow clones easily being intimately aquaintec with their maneriaims and walk. They are following an angry looking human. The screen moves rapidly and you hear someone call out.

" Slow down we are nearing the time of the explosion"

Another person calls to the station administrator. "The general is on the comms for you sir"

The adminiatrator moves toward a holo-projector in the center of the room

User avatar
crazybirdman
Flyboy
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#63

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:24 am

Fuse, his ears still ringing ask Doc, "So what's the new plan? Complete the mission and steal the ship, or head back to our ship and hope we can get out alive? "

kanila
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3845
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:34 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#64

Post by kanila » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:34 am

”Well since neither of us has any flight training we should probably get out of here and attempt to regroup with the others. Probably should stay comms dark until they contact us though. Who knows what kinda position they are in right now.”
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

User avatar
crazybirdman
Flyboy
Posts: 739
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#65

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:58 am

Fuse retorts, "They gotta be doing better than us. We almost blew ourselves up. I'll never live this down, when our brothers find out. "

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#66

Post by swrider » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:34 pm

As the administrator moves to the holoprojector something catches his eye on the replay.

"That is captian Bragish's ship! How did they find out he was actually transporting the payment! Send reinforcements, now! We can't let the clones get their hands on that ship or its cargo! The adimistrator take a deep breath and brushes his clothing comporting himself before turning back to the holoprojector. "You may bring up the general now."

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#67

Post by ThreeBFour » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:40 am

"Excuse me," Wook says holding up a hand to get the Admin's attention for a second, "If you would like, I am willing to send one of my men down to help. He is knowledgeable with shipboard systems so will know what is susceptible to blaster fire and what is not. He may be of some help to your Captain Bragish to help repel boarders, if they are there."

User avatar
DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#68

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:56 am

ThreeBFour wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:40 am
"Excuse me," Wook says holding up a hand to get the Admin's attention for a second, "If you would like, I am willing to send one of my men down to help. He is knowledgeable with shipboard systems so will know what is susceptible to blaster fire and what is not. He may be of some help to your Captain Bragish to help repel boarders, if they are there."
"Sir? Yes, sir! Ready to go if you wish, sir." replies BigTen.

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#69

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:51 pm

"Right then. Mr. Tenor, please go down and assist with the clone issue and Captain Bragish's ship. M'sowni and I will assist here." Wook says to Big Ten hoping that the name was close enough to his normal to not sound forced.

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#70

Post by swrider » Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:22 am

"Guard show him the way. We are safe here, get the republic scum." The administrator says becoming the removing fairs it as he gives up with the Holo transmitter. "General, I apologise for the delay we are having technical issues. Clone forces have initiated an explosion near captain bragish's ship. I advise you move your ships in to intercept."
Spoiler:
Pausing for player action

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#71

Post by ThreeBFour » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:01 am

Wook and Ice familiarize themselves with the control room for a few moments, giving Tens and his escort time to get out of earshot and closer to Tens objective of the rest of the team before reacting.

User avatar
DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 3826
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:30 am
Location: Virginia

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#72

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:13 am

BigTen will hurry outside earshot of that room and message to the others about what he has just heard.

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#73

Post by swrider » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:39 pm

As big ten finally manages a moment to communicate with the others, the comms system within the control room flashes to life. The administrator request support immediately as well as an escort for the ambassador. The General is perplexed indicating that he does not know anything about an ambassador.
Off Topic
Payers choice. If you try bluffing the general the difficulty is ImageImageImageImage
the setback is because of the suspicious circumstances.

User avatar
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate
Posts: 2605
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am
Location: Gulf Coast, FL

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#74

Post by ThreeBFour » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:39 pm

As soon as the General indicates confusion about there being an Ambassador, Ice raises his Relby Pistol, aims, and shots the Administrator in the head.
Spoiler:
Quickdraw, Quick Strike x2 ImageImage
Ice; 501st; Range Light:
1 Success, 2 Advantages

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Damage from Relby Blaster is 6 normally.

ImageImage = Image direct to Wook
Opening the com in his helmet, and with a nod to Wook, he says "Alright boys, I just blew our cover."

Wook lets out a howl similar to his namesakes, as he steps up to one of the techs and chops him in the throat.
Spoiler:
Image from Ice. Feral Strength adds +1 Dmg
Wook; 501st; Brawl:
2 Successes, 1 Threat

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Damage 4 including Feral Strength.
GM's choice on Image

User avatar
swrider
ISB Deputy Director
Posts: 7028
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:36 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Convoy Of Good Fortune

#75

Post by swrider » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:49 pm

I rubbing tech seeing the others go down his an emergency switch which seals the room and behind flooding it with some type of gas. Everyone in the control room takes 1 strain immediately.

Post Reply

Return to “Republic Scouts IC”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests