I'm back

A place to have discussions about stuff IRL.
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

I'm back

Post by swrider » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Hey guys my holiday hiatus is settling down so I will be picking gaming back up. My new house won't be ready untill March 17th so I'll still be limited on posting but I anticipate getting on once or twice during the week and at least once on the weekend. Expect posts in my games and games I play on over the next few days. Thanks for all your patience.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Re: I'm back

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:34 am

You're welcome. I was just about to send an inquiry private message. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:44 am

FYI, most of the Destiny Point trackers do not work anymore. Not a big deal, just saying. Will have to remember to note the DPs in OOC's.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:47 am

I'll look into that. Thanks for the heads up.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:17 pm

DeepSpacer wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:44 am
FYI, most of the Destiny Point trackers do not work anymore. Not a big deal, just saying. Will have to remember to note the DPs in OOC's.
DS this is an easy fix, but I need to do it for each game. Please let me know which games are having issues and weather it is the IC OOC or both. I don't have the time to go hunting through each forum. The problem is because the links are going to the old website which was deleted by the host. It was a free site and gets deleted if you don't work on it in over a month. I simply forgot to log on. The same code exists on this site, I just need to update the links. Unfortunately this can only be done by an Admin. Also it means that All of your counts will be messed up. As the database for this site was not updated in the same time/way as the old one.

Ill get it fixed up once I get the list from you, or as I have time to go through the forums myself.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 pm

My game has the point total change randomly sometimes.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Doctor Who wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:26 pm
My game has the point total change randomly sometimes.
Really? It shouldn't change unless someone tells it to. There is a history which records the username of the last person who switched it. It is accessible from the rider guild main page. Of course that will only work if it is linked to the correct site. I'll look into that.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:58 pm

Unless someone is changing it without saying anything ?
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:18 pm

Perhaps. I'll do some testing. I think I should also display who last changed things on the screen. I'll add it to the list.

Return to “Cantina”