Black Hole Cantina

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Black Hole Cantina

Post by kanila » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:09 pm

Entering through what at first look was a random doorway you are greeted by the well lit cantina. In a scrolling text above the bar the words Black Hole Cantina flash in multiple different languages. Some of which aren’t even recognizable. As you take a look around the area, all manner of species can be seen. A dizzying array of clothes hints that not just one era is present.
Image "Welcome. You appear confused. Allow me to explain. The cantina you are currently in resides outside of the normal. Anyone can enter, but the door of origin varies by individual. Don’t worry. When you exit you will return to your original location. There is no threat of ‘cross contamination’ by others into your world. Enjoy your time here."
Spoiler:
Bring your characters from other games and flesh out their background and personality! Start a fight! Drink away your troubles after a botched job! The non-cannon (for the forum at least!) cantina is here to fill the void!
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Black Hole Cantina

Post by swrider » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:50 am

Image a humanoid figure passes into the cantina hearing the Droid speak. The human reaches out as if grabbing a large invisible creature. From s crouched position he looks up at the Droid. wait are you saying we can't get drunk?

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 am

Image "All of the finest drinks are available here my good sir. All you need to do is ask. So? What will it be?"
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:46 am

Image Smiling at the droid the human replies An Emperor's Aneurysm for me and a bowl of water for the Nexu. You were a good girl helping me take on all those imps weren't you. Yes you were. The last bit occurs as the human makes petting motions around the invisible creature.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:53 am

Image "That... will certainly not be an issue." The droid pauses for a moment as it observes the odd behavior but stores it in its databanks if it comes up again. With a flourish the droid mixes the requested drink and skids it across the bar to the waiting human. At the same time with less showmanship another droid brings the bowl of water. Unsure where the Nexu is, it hesitantly sets the bowl near the humans feet before disappearing.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:33 am

Image Doc looks around at the clearly foreign surroundings before approaching the bar. "I’m clearly not on Kamino anymore. Where the kriff is this place?" Removing his helmet he runs his gloved hands over his head before staring at the droid behind the bar. ”Corrilian whiskey. Can’t think about this sober.”

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:31 am

Image "Order Up." The droid slides the requested drink to the clone trooper across the counter of the Cantina, before continuing to take orders from other customers.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 am

Image He raises his glass and nodded to the nearest patron. "Here’s to hoping I’m not actually dead." With the vague statement said he began drinking his whiskey and mulling over his thoughts. Was this what happens when you die? There’s no way this could be real. Though the whiskey tasted real enough!

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 am

Image Helios seeing the individual with clone armor walk in lets his natural curiosity overwhelm him. Waking towards the individual he beckons to his imaginary pet Nexu to join him. Approaching the clone he raises his glass An honest to goodness clone. I never thought I would meet one of you. Tell me is it true that you guys had to do whatever the emperor told you no matter what?

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:28 am

Image He quirks an eyebrow at the strange question. "Uh? The who now? I don’t know of any of the Jedi Generals becoming an Emperor. Where did you hear a rumor like that?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:06 pm

Image All your generals are from the same family? You'd think a family so prestigious would be well known, but I've never heard the name Jedi before. Bar keep, a drink for my friend here! Anyways do you like to gamble?

Return to “The Arena”