Matt Skywalker

A forum with background and information about the Game Masters on this board.
Matt Skywalker
Scoundrel

Matt Skywalker

Post by Matt Skywalker » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:52 pm

Years playing RPG's 1-2 but I played with only one other person except PBP
games played/GM'D star wars ffg(this is what I started with) dnd 5e MNM . I've read shadowrun.
What I want to play: shadowrun anything with time travel
GM style: I hate planning too much in advance because then I don't have spontanousness(I know that's not a word) and I can't act in the moment
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Re: Matt Skywalker

Post by Doctor Who » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 pm

Ooh, time travel! I'm working on a campaign set in the Doctor Who setting, as I'm in the same boat as you and want a game with time travel at some point and figured I'd do it myself.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 am

Doctor Who wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 pm
Ooh, time travel! I'm working on a campaign set in the Doctor Who setting, as I'm in the same boat as you and want a game with time travel at some point and figured I'd do it myself.
Oh do you have the doctor who rpg books? I’ve got one of them but never got around to playing since it wasn’t an area of interest for any of my friends.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:39 am

Boutrose Saba-Norr wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 am
Doctor Who wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:04 pm
Oh do you have the doctor who rpg books? I’ve got one of them but never got around to playing since it wasn’t an area of interest for any of my friends.
Yeah, I like what I've seen, although I'm more in the conceptual stages and not nuts and bolts stages of planning.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Return to “Meet the Game Masters”