Helios "Hell Loco" Voltor

Approved characters and notable NPCs in this game.
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Helios "Hell Loco" Voltor

Post by swrider » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:44 pm

Name Helios "Hell Loco" Voltor
Species Human:
Carreer: Smuggler Pilot , gambler

WT: 12 ST: 13 Soak: 4 Defense 0/0
Encumbrance 5/7

Characteristics:
  • AG:4
  • Br:2
  • Cu:3
  • IN:2
  • Pr:2
  • Wi:2
  • Force Rating 1
Skills:
  • Career: Astrogation (IN) 1, Coordination(AG) 1,Deception (CUN) 2, Perception (Cun) 2, Piloting- Planetary (AG) 2, Piloting Space (AG) 2, Skullduggery (Cu) 2, Streetwise (CU) 2, Vigilance(Wi) 2, Gunnery(AG) 2, Knowledge-underworld (INT) 2,
  • Career (Gambler): Cool (PR) 2 (2 purchased as non career_, computers (in),
  • Non-Career: ranged-Heavy (AG) 2,
Force Powers:
Move:
  • Move Basic Power: The Force user can move small objects via the power of the Force. The user may spend pip to move one object of silhouette 0 that is within short range up to his maximum range. The default maximum range is short range.
  • Range 1: Spend pip to increase power’s range by a number of range bands equal to Range upgrades purchased.
  • Control Hurl: The Force user can hurl objects to damage targets, by making a Discipline check combined with a Move Power check, dealing damage equal to 10 times silhouette.
  • Control Pull: The Force user can pull objects out of secure mountings or out of an opponent’s grasp.
  • Control manipulate (15xp): The character can perform fine manipulation of items, allowing him to do whatever he would normally with his hands via this power at this power’s range.
Talents:
  • Lets Ride: Once per round, may mount or dismount a vehicle or beast, or enter a cockpit or weapon station on a vehicle, as an incidental.
  • Full Throttle Take a Full Throttle Action; make a PPP piloting check to increase a vehicles top speed by 1 for a number of rounds equal to cunning.
  • skilled jockey: remove SB per rank of skilled jockey from all piloting (planetary) and piloting (space) checks.
  • Grit
Equipment:
  • Comlink
  • standard backpack
  • laser sight on blaster rifle.
Armor:
  • Padded Armor: Soak 2 Encumbrance 0
Weapons:
  • XL-2 "Flashfire" Blaster Pistol Encumbrance 1. Damage 5 Crti 3 Range: Medium Qualities Disorient 1, Stun Setting. Ranged Light
  • Blaster Rifle Ranged [Heavy] Dam 9 Crit 3 Range Long ENC 4 HP 4 Cost 900 Rarity 5 Stun Setting,
    • Laser Sight Auto Adv

Appearance:

Background:
Helios has always been fascinated with vehicles. From the earliest age, he would crawl into carts, boxes, and vehicles pretending to make them function. As he gained the ability to walk he would not only make his “vehicles” function but would push them to ever more daring feats. The day society dreaded arrived when Helios was licensed to pilot his first vehicles. At first the fears seemed to be mislaid as Helios quickly mastered the traffic laws and patterns. Soon, however, he was found pushing his vehicles to ever more daring feats. After several close calls with law enforcement (they could never catch him). A few officers arrived at the residence of Helios’ family. Carting him off to a cell to stand trial and likely imprisonment Helios blacked out. When the guards revived him, he went crazy tiring anything to get out of the confined space and back to his vehicles. Strange things happened during the escape, Helios seemed to will doors to fly shut behind him and they complied. Escaping their grasp, he managed to make his way to a patrol vehicle. After an extensive high-speed pursuit Helios was once again captured. Before he could stand trial, however, he was approached by a rebellion cell looking for exceptional pilots willing to die take risks. They broke him out, and he has been working with them ever since.

Personality:

"I often get asked why the call me hell loco. Well the truth is, I came by the title honest. One one of our less successful operations a group of mercenaries, or were they Ewoks, had us all bound and discussing weather to kill us and make it look like an accident or to turn us in for a bounty. Insulted by their lack of respect, I challenged their best pilot to a race. "I can beat the best of you with my hand behind my back. I could even do it in that" I cried picking the least desirable of all their vehicles. Their leader smiled and said Lets see if you can beat gravity with your hands behind your back and ordered us loaded into the vehicle. His chuckling resonated throughout the vehicle as the pushed us to the edge of the precipice. My collogues screaming and calling me crazy I jumped into the pilots chair and pulled back on the controls using noting but my willpower. As we plummeted to near certain doom various shouts of hell and your crazy came forward as I screamed at the vehicle to gain altitude. Just before the collision the vehicle straightened out colliding hard with the ground but still functional. One of the others released me from my bonds and I flew like a mad man back to he extraction point. The others wanted to know how I got out of the bounds and why I put them back on, they wouldn't believe that the vehicle pulled up by the force of my will alone. They calling me crazy, loco, Insane and one even told me to where to shove my anctics next time I wanted to get them in a hell of a lot of trouble."

Duty 35. Support (flying missions/transport).

Credits: 1134 (+4000cr cargo) (200 credit wager for raiders)
XP 0/115 (remaining/ earned)

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Helios "Hell Loco" Voltor

Post by swrider » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

ST 2/ 16 (12+4temp)

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm

+30 xp. still thinking on how to spend.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:47 pm

-5 xp each (rank 1 skulduggery, rank 1 streetwise, rank 1 gunnery, talent full throttle) =-20xp
-10 xp skilled jockey.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat May 05, 2018 7:43 pm

-50 credits round of drinks

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:52 pm

XP:
All players gain +30xp.

DUTY:
Helios Voltor +20
Helios has worked to salvage a forward mounted medium ion cannon (as requested).
Ion Cannon (Light), 5D crit 4, range: close, Sil(3-10)

Still need to add to above and spend.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:39 pm

30 xp spent,

ranged heavy rank 2
perception rank 2
gunnery rank 2

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:03 pm

Added above
XP:
All players gain +10xp.

DUTY:
Helios Voltor +5

Group Contribution Rank Goes to '2'. After the next excursion, you may choose...
Equipment: (Individual) Rarity 5 or less.
Group Vehicle: Rarity 5 or less.
Strategic Asset (base): (I have plans for this one in the near future.)
...perhaps there will be something to find or steal in the near future that can complete this contribution.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:55 pm

+2 strain from taking a 2nd action
-1 strain from advantage.

Currently at 5/12 strain.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:55 am

DeepSpacer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:19 am
The two Imperial soldiers lay prostrate on the top platform, unconscious form the stun blasts. Joons gives Helios a knowing nod and they both get into the ATST. Hell as the pilot, Joons as the gunner. Hell has the chin-mounted Twin heavy BC's. Joons can either shoot a grenade launcher or Lt BC.

Sil 3 Speed 2 Handling +0. HT 15. ST 12. Armor 3
TwHvyBC 5D 4crit Linked 1. Close(Planetary Range)
LtBC 4D 4crit Close(Planetary Range)

Did others below notice the stun fire from above? You do not know at this moment.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:02 pm

+55 xp
+20 duty

Xp spent

Coordination(AG) Rank 1 purchased (5xp)
Skullduggery (Cu) Rank 2 purchased (10xp)
Streetwise (CU) Rank 2 purchased (10xp)
Vigilance(Wi) Rank 2 Purchased (10xp)
Knowledge-underworld (INT) rank 1 purchased (5 xp)

Non-Carreer:
Cool (PR) Rank 2 purchased (15xp)

all added above.

spent 10 previously earned xp
Knowledge-underworld (INT) rank 2 purchased (10 xp)

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:43 pm

+5000 credits added above.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:56 pm

-50 credits.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:32 pm

+25 xp and 1 contribution rank not sure on current duty.

Spend 20 xp on Smuggler: gambler tree
5 xp on grit

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:12 am

Moved 4000 credits to cargo. Deducted 50 credits for docking fee.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:32 pm

-50 credits field pass to game
-200 credits bet for raiders in the game.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

XP Cleanup

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:30 pm

I had some time and went through XP earned and spent for Helios, according to the comments. I remembered that he was brought over from another thread.

In recalculating, these look easy...
CHARACTERISTICS: (100xp) 30, 30+40
TALENTS:(20xp) four 5xp talents.
2ND SPEC: (20xp)
FORCE POWERS: (45xp) 10,5,10,5,15
+0 (?) for reduced Duty???
TOTAL = 185

SKILLS: six original, with Pil-Space doubled up at the beginning. I don't see where he was Corellian, which would be an extra rank of Pil-Plan (-10xp). -10xp not used, spent from Human 110 starting xp. (Subtracted that from the 160xp total I got)
(150xp)

This seems like 335 total xp. My excel sheet says 330xp. Close enough. I was worried you hadn't spent the xp that was there. I'm not going to sweat that +/- 5xp either way. Looks like you're caught up.

Return to “Dramatis Personae”