Narnia using Genesys

If you would like to start up a new game Please make a post here discussing the game concept and gauging interest.
Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Narnia using Genesys

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:10 am

So, while browsing the traditional games section of 4chan (safe for work, don't worry :P ), someone suggested running a Narnia game, and then I had a thought to do it too.

And then I got to thinking, how many people actually enjoyed the Narnia setting enough to want to play a game set in it?

You have a multiverse thanks to the World Between Worlds, you have deities beyond Aslan, you have necromancers, witches, wizards, dragons. You even have access to possible scifi thanks to the multiverse thing and Lewis's SciFi series as well. Heck, you can run stuff with Atlantis in the past of Earth, and they have magic.

It just got me thinking it might be interesting to run a game in that setting, but I didn't know if people had any attachment to it.

Yes, this is me on a quest to eventually build my own little setting, but it takes a while to get there. Le sigh
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Re: Narnia using Genesys

Post by ThreeBFour » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:37 pm

Are you thinking of combining this with your "gods" idea or different game altogether?

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Re: Narnia using Genesys

Post by Doctor Who » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:27 am

Oh this was more musings about if people here had any nostalgia for the setting, not even to the stage of actually planning a game but just seeing what peoples thoughts on the idea of such a game would be.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Return to “Game Creation”