Outer Rim Campaign

If you would like to start up a new game Please make a post here discussing the game concept and gauging interest.
DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Outer Rim Campaign

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:29 am

Would anyone be interested in a corporation-type SW FFG (EotE) campaign operating on the edge of the Outer Rim? (Preferably some people not already in 3-4-5 campaigns already.) It's be based off of a tabletop campaign I ran for about a year. It resembled the Corporate Sector Authority. The group would be a collection of PC's who have very compelling reasons to leave the Core Worlds/Mid-Rim/etc... far behind, whether it be a bounty, betrayal, exile, outlaw, treason, family persecution, flee the Empire, etc... The persecution would be strong enough for someone to give up everything with no desire to return (beginning level PC's). However, I'd insist on no antisocial loners. They'd move to the far Outer Rim on a very risky and dangerous corporate opportunity with little knowledge of what they were getting into. I envision something like a cross between Resident Evil and Starship Troopers.

...just gauging interest at this point.
Interview - Venture Logo (with text).png
Interview - Venture Logo (with text).png (5.42 KiB) Viewed 1110 times

ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: Outer Rim Campaign

Post by ShadoWarrior » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:21 pm

I'll be interested ... once I have internet service at home (which will happen in the next couple of weeks).

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:25 pm

Try putting up an add on the SWRPG subreddit and the FFgames forums, see if you can get some completely new blood.

'cause a lot of us here are probably interested, but we're all already in each others' games, so if you want some new blood looking elsewhere is probably your best bet.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Good idea. I wanted to 1) gauge interest, and 2) broaden selection for many new people who have signed up recently. I could post publically once I get some more things together.

Return to “Game Creation”