IC: "Return to Coruscant"

The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Re: IC: "Return to Coruscant"

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:49 am

SavageBob wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:48 pm
"As you can see, our 'tour guide' didn't quite work out. Any idea where the place is?"
"Yeah, I know of the place. What are you planning to do once you get there???" he asks somewhat puzzled. "Generals.... Can't arrest them. Can't shoot them."

Flamiel
Flyboy

Post by Flamiel » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 pm

"Well, we've got to figure something out. Doing nothing and letting them just roll us over isn't acceptable."

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:49 pm

OOC: I'll delete this post if we ultimately decide against this idea.

"Weirdly enough, this general asked for us. After setting us up. We're just as surprised as you might expect."

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:28 am

SavageBob wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:49 pm
"Weirdly enough, this general asked for us. After setting us up. We're just as surprised as you might expect."
"Asked for us, picked us out as random, wrong place, wrong time.....who knows why we were initially chosen? We certainly hadn't made any enemies, just dutiful citizens doing their jobs. Ultimately, we were knocked out and framed. When we came to, we had supposedly done all this bad stuff!! No one to clear our names, no alibi, = no chance."

"All that time in prison and all this time to think about it and I think I still have mixed feelings about it all. I just want to get on with my life and have my name cleared. Don't get me wrong, it'd be wonderful to find out who REALLY robbed the Bank of Coruscant, but that was ten million credits and two-plus galactic-standard years ago. I doubt anyone involved stuck around. After this is all over, I think I just want to hire our group out for miscellaneous jobs across the galaxy. Make a good living."

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:15 pm

Monty continues....

"One thing for sure is that the General (if he had a hand in the robbery) knows someone else took the fall. I am not even sure if he know who those people would be. But even if he does, he does NOT know how much WE know."

"Perhaps it is time for a bit of deception? Get my point?"
...he says with a wink and a grin.

Return to “The Story”