IC: To Dxun

The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Re: IC: To Dxun

Post by DeepSpacer » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:40 pm

"Yes, BA. Kintan!!! A species as hardy and vigorous as the Nikto? Under Sith control???!!! And who else? Could they get other species under their control? Other armies PLUS the Sith Army??!! They could violate the Treaty of Coruscant and reignite the Great Galactic War!! What else could it be???"

"Do we have an extra ship? I could fly back to Coruscant to warn the Republic (if they'll listen!!) and you could run ahead to Kintan."

There is the Vandura we flew in on and the current Sith shuttle.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:48 pm

"But Kintan is in Sith space," says Commander Monty. "What can WE do so deep far away from allied forces?"

Flamiel
Flyboy

Post by Flamiel » Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:46 pm

"Well, we could find some way to disrupt their plans, or perhaps warn the Nikto people and rally them against this. To gain access to the space, we could pose as smugglers, which I'm sure the Sith see a lot of, pose as merchants, or even try to get a legitimate contract to deliver some freight. Either way, I don't think we should just barge in there - we need to be properly prepared and covered. We need to go to a Republic base to at least restock and prepare, if we're not going to go to Coruscant itself. Alamy could take the shuttle we snagged and go to Coruscant. Maybe we should stop off at an independent or unaligned world, so it's not as obvious we arrived directly from Republic space?"

"BA, do you have any contacts on Kintan? We might need help."

Return to “The Story”