First contact in country

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

First contact in country

Post by swrider » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:43 pm

After nearly two weeks you recieve word as expected. The messages indicate a meeting at Pictus cemetery. A historical location of great importance to the Catholic community of Paris.
The meeting will occur during the day and you are instructed to meet at the grave of the General Marquees de la Fayette.

ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: First contact in country

Post by ShadoWarrior » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:19 pm

Gavin MacDonnell
Gavin makes his way to the meet's location and waits there until the appointed time.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:20 pm

Having passed through the woman having arrives at the tomb the father from the cathedral waits inside asking with an elderly gentleman dressed too fine for such an occasion.

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:00 pm

Blaise Mvila Owono
Image Blaise joins the other at the tomb. "Bonjour, mesdames et messieurs," he says to those already gathered there. "I hope there is nothing symbolic about us meeting amongst the dead."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:10 pm

Ours is grave undertaking. Some of your fellows never arrived at their safehouses. ( Kanilas character who was in training and jumped with you). No we brought you here because this gentleman can get us floorplans for our Target. He needs our help first.

[Pause for player interaction]

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:39 am

"Well I guess that's what we are here for, isn't it? You help us help you."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:37 pm

The contact number good head.SS troops have been pillaging cultural artifacts from throughout France. The Louvre Isa staging point for these operations. A particularly large and important shipment is set to leave in two nights. We have the routeand are the resistence is staging a hijacking of the shipment. The attack will have to be well coordinated and swift. We need your group to take out the sentries at a guard post just outside Paris and assume their position to stop the convoy. Resistence operators will sneak up and kill the drivers and occupants of the middle vehicles in the convoy. Another group will destroy the rear truck which will be full of soldiers. The first vehicle will also be full of soldiers. K understand one of you is good with explosives? If so we want a trap rigged to take out that vehicle if they are alerted otlr when the back vehicle is blown by grenades.

We have full plansfor your target and can provide some support with intelligence survaillence and and man power if needed for your operation.

[Player input required
I will be on a very slow posting frequency through December. I appologize for the inconvience]

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:54 am

"What kind of explosives do you have? Or do I need to come up with my own stuff?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:34 am

We have a small amount of dynamite about three pounds which we could provide.

Return to “Story”