Rian'Gause'Ling Chiss Jazz Pianist (Diplomat; Analyst)

Character proposals for this game.
Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Rian'Gause'Ling Chiss Jazz Pianist (Diplomat; Analyst)

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:47 pm

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Character Name: Rian’Gause’Ling - -Player: Boutros
Concept: Obsessed youth intent on finding the right tune - - - - - Species: Chiss
Career: Diplomat - - - - - Specialization: Analyst
Experience Points Starting: 110 (100 starting + 10 from obligation)
Experience Points Unspent: 5 (15 skills 60 characteristics 30 talents)
Credits Starting: 594 (500 Starting + 94 ROll)
Credits Remaining:  Encumbrance Capacity:  Cybernetics Capacity: 0/3
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Astrogation (Int): Grn Grn Grn Grn-----|Athletics (Br): Grn Grn ----------- |Brawl: Grn Grn
Charm (Pr): Grn Grn  ----------------|Coercion (Will): Grn Grn ----------|Gunnery: Grn Grn
Computers (Int): Grn Grn Grn Grn -----|Cool (Pr): Yel Grn ----------------|Lightsabre: Grn Grn
Coordination (Ag): Grn Grn-----------|Deception (Cun): Grn Grn ---------|Melee: Grn Grn
Discipline (Will): Grn Grn-------------|Leadership (Pr): Grn Grn ----------|Ranged Heavy:Grn Grn
Mechanics (Int): Grn Grn Grn Grn------|Medicine (Int):Grn Grn Grn Grn ---- |Ranged Light:Grn Grn
Negotiation (Pr): Grn Grn------------ |Perception (Cun): Grn Grn---------|Core Worlds (Int):Grn Grn Grn Grn
Piloting - Planetary (Ag): Grn Grn----- |Piloting - Space (Ag): Grn Grn------|Education (Int):Yel Yel Grn Grn
Resilience (Br): Grn Grn--------------|Skulduggery (Cun): Grn Grn------- |Lore (Int):Grn Grn Grn Grn
Stealth (Ag): Grn Grn----------------|Streetwise (Cun): Grn Grn--------- |Outer Rim (Int):Grn Grn Grn Grn
Survival (Cun): Grn Grn--------------|Vigilance (Will): Grn Grn-----------|Underworld (Int):Grn Grn Grn Grn
-----------------------------------------------------------------|Music (Int): ?
5 researcher
10 valuable facts
5 knowledge specialization
10 researcher
Background:
Gause was the youngest son from a prominent Chiss family who attended one of the concerts that Commander Guy organized and he was struck by a feeling that there was a vibe that was trying to be captured but just never hit the mark. He became obsessed with discovering that defiant and spontaneous music that kept dwelling inside him until finally, his parents sent him to music school, fearing that if he was left to his own devices it might come to something that could potentially shame the family. Still hounded by his need to find this music, he was eternally frustrated with school and dropped out of Swuliard (Star wars Julliard) in order to pursue it, only to receive a message from his family that he was disowned and should never return home. Now he has to succeed because the music is the only thing he has left.

still working on equipment and the Genesys motivation

Desire: Acceptance (from others for his goals and chosen lifestyle)

Your character's Desire is their main motivator. This is the primary goal your character focuses on, even if only subconsciously.
Playing to someone's Desire grants two Boosts in social encounters. Working against someone's Desire grants two Setbacks instead.

Fear: Humiliation

What does your character most want to avoid? What makes them nervous, insecure, or uneasy?
Playing to someone's Fear grants two Boosts in social encounters. Working against someone's Fear grants two Setbacks instead.

Strength: Persevering

What inherent trait makes your character a cut above their peers? What internal resource does your character draw upon to push through adversity?
Playing to someone's Strength grants one Boost in social encounters. Working against someone's Strength grants one Setback instead.

Flaw: Obsession (with soulful music)

On the contrary, what inherent trait can sometimes get in your character's way? What internal stumbling block can make others think ill of them or cause them to fumble in life?
Playing to someone's Flaw grants one Boost in social encounters. Working against someone's Flaw grants one Setback instead

Spoiler:
I have a new skill called knowledge (Music) here because I want to try and float something by you to try out for this unique playstyle that we are doing in this game. My proposal is that I wouldn't actually buy ranks in this skill but that it would be directly tied to my ranks in cool, but still function off my int. It would only be able to be used while playing music and it will interface directly with those analyst skills that I was talking about before. I would take my knowledge specialization in it.
Attachments
ryan gosling.jpeg
ryan gosling.jpeg (77.73 KiB) Viewed 658 times
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

Return to “Character Concepts”