Clawdite Gambler

Character proposals for this game.
Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Re: Clawdite Gambler

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm

SavageBob wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:58 pm
In the current lore we're creating the break up was indeed about a year back, yes. Just enough time for Zan to get a hit out. But DS may be on to something: Perhaps it's more dramatic for it to be mere days after the breakup, but Zan does have a song out, telling you all that he's been recording behind your backs secretly.

Does that give you something to work with, Vergence, to figure out how Abskyoor get involved with the band?
I think it would be even more interesting for him to not have been recording behind our back, but that the new song he has released to launch his solo career is actually a modified version of a song we were set to release as a group, and he sampled the recordings that he made with us to help speed up the release of it through a studio before we could release it independently.
But i do think I would prefer if it wasn't that obvious that he was being vindictive towards us lol.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Re: Clawdite Gambler

Post by SavageBob » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:01 pm

Point of clarification on Obligation: You have 20 of it, divided as you wish. I was wrong that the 5-point Betrayal affects everyone; it doesn't! Sorry about that.

I'd like you to devote at least 5 Obligation toward the band's survival in some way. I'd prefer everyone to have been together before the lead singer's departure, but if you really can't figure out how to work that into your backstory, we need some way for your Obligation to make it so the lead singer will be a suitable nemesis for you along with the other band members, which I'd like to see represented in the Obligation.

Return to “Character Concepts”