Character Base?

Character proposals for this game.
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Character Base?

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:27 am

Woohoo 1st post....lol

What are we looking at for base characters? Standard starting XP for individual races? Bonus XP ? Limits on certain Stats or even equipment:

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Re: Character Base?

Post by SavageBob » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 am

I'll put up a more detailed scheme soon, but for now, I'm thinking standard starting characters, standard XP, all species fair game, all Careers and Specs available with the proper justification. The justification is that the Spec can be reinterpreted as something music-related, whether that's a musician, singer, dancer, DJ, manager, PR person, roadie, bodyguard, lawyer, historian, etc.

All characters need a music-related skill, but that's open to interpretation, too: Charm, Coercion, Computers, Coordination, Athletics, Deception... all of these might qualify.

No Force-users, as that's just an aspect of the mythos that won't come up much if at all. That said, F&D Specs are available as second specs with the understanding that Force talents won't be usable to the character.

I've got family visiting for the next few days, so things may move a bit slowly for now, but I'll get some detailed rules up in the next few days.

Return to “Character Concepts”