Salutations

New members to this board should introduce themselves by making a post here... after they read the locked, sticky topics below.
lawn_darth

Salutations

Post by lawn_darth » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:23 pm

Greetings from the Netherlands!
I found this spiffing pbp community through a link on the ffg boards. I was already thinking of finding a pbp game, I thought to myself, "why not join?" So I did.

My experience & background: I am a somewhat experienced gm & player. Ffg's SW system is pretty new for me, but I have read up a lot lately due to starting a campaign. I also have some experience both gm'ing and playing in pbp games.

I'm really intrested in joinging a pbp game, rpg's are my main ( /only, *sigh* ) hobby but now that I have a 3 month old baby at home, playing more live games isnt in the books for the foreseeable future. I also enjoy the depth and roleplaying pbp allows.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Re: Salutations

Post by kanila » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:28 pm

Welcome, take some time to browse around. How to see you in a game soon!
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Welcome, lawn_darth! Next step is to look around, see if any games with openings strike your fancy. I know Galactic Racing Circuit does, but there may be some others, too. Let us know if you have any questions.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:55 pm

Welcome lawn, happy to see that the link I posted on the ffg boards is bringing I interested members.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:00 am

Welcome. Please feel free to hop in to almost any game, just check with its GM to ensure there are openings. Most games have openings at this point in time.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:12 am

If you're looking for a game and want to wait (or heck, join multiple), I'm starting up an Old republic game in about a month.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Return to “New Player Introductions”