Hello Everyone

New members to this board should introduce themselves by making a post here... after they read the locked, sticky topics below.
johnnyusf
Womp Rat

Hello Everyone

Post by johnnyusf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:08 am

Hello everyone. I'm here to have fun and hope to find a fun game or 2. My name is John, and I've been playing tabletop rpgs since about 2000. I've been a member of myth-weavers for a few years now, but lately haven't found much going on there. I am very familiar with D&D 3.5, have Saga Edition for Star Wars, and just got Edge of the Empire corebook today.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by kanila » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:10 am

Welcome John. Have a look around and see what strikes your fancy. You have a wealth of knowledge here so don't be afraid to pick anyone's brain here.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:26 am

Welcome, John! Let us know if you have any questions. Galactic Racing Circuit is starting up, so that might be a good game to jump into if you're interested.

johnnyusf
Womp Rat

Post by johnnyusf » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:47 am

Thanks for the welcoming. I'm looking around. My biggest obstacle is picking/learning the ropes of a particular game. I have the books now, but will have to read up on them.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:17 am

Welcome!

Once you get the dice down, the rest comes easy. ;)

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:07 pm

johnnyusf wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:47 am
Thanks for the welcoming. I'm looking around. My biggest obstacle is picking/learning the ropes of a particular game. I have the books now, but will have to read up on them.
This might help!Image
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:18 pm

Welcome to the board. Many people on here were new to FFG and we are more than willing to help and be patient. You will also find that most of our people are long time gamers with many years under their belt. Many, I dare say most, are also GMs for their real life games. So far this board only hosts FFG star wars games, but it is not limited. Any RPG you want to play and can find players for can be hosted on this site. Simply constant either myself or Shado the boards other GM. He is currently away, but will hopefully be back by the end of April.

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi johnnyusf, I've only been he a short while but it's pretty lovely. So welcome!

Return to “New Player Introductions”