Hi everyone!

New members to this board should introduce themselves by making a post here... after they read the locked, sticky topics below.
SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Hi everyone!

Post by SanguineAngel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi! Good to meet you all,

I am pretty excited to find this place - I've been looking for a place I could indulge my desire to play a bit of SWRPG and saw this link on the forums.

I've GM'd a couple of campaigns recently but I've got a desire to be a player and with a hectic new family life - pbp is the most accomodating format for a brit with limited time!

Any tips on getting involved here?

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by swrider » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:57 pm

Yeah look around and pick a game. Alpha squad, and scouts of the republic both could use a player. Deepspacers game uprising may have some openings. ShadoWarriors games are on temporary hold as he has to be away from the bord for awhile. Welcome!

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi, SanguineAngel! Welcome! I second what Rider said. I may start a game up in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, have a look around. Hope to see you in a game soon.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:16 pm

SavageBob wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 pm
Hi, SanguineAngel! Welcome! I second what Rider said. I may start a game up in the next few weeks, but in the meantime, have a look around. Hope to see you in a game soon.
That would be awesome!

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:52 pm

Welcome! I GM Uprising, which is more age of rebellion. A character with a good presence, some deception, and StreetWise would be welcome. An Edge scoundrel type would work, too. It is a Post-Hoth survival game. An official Diplomat for the Rebellion would be more political, while a scoundrel would more work with the unlawful types to thwart the empire.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:06 pm

Welcome to the site!
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:40 am

Thanks everyone - I've jumped in with DeepSpacer's Uprising campaign and am looking forward to getting involved.

Return to “New Player Introductions”