There has been an awakening...

New members to this board should introduce themselves by making a post here... after they read the locked, sticky topics below.
Awakened
Womp Rat

There has been an awakening...

Post by Awakened » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi all!

I'm 39 and I live in Porland, OR. I've been playing Star Wars rpgs since WEG's first edition. I've played every version of the game (mostly as a GM) and I'm really excited about FFG's version. I've joined up with a few local games in my area but they've fizzled out due to scheduling conflicts - so I discovered this site by browsing the FFG forums and I'm very interested in pbp.

Hope everyone has fun - happy gaming!

ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Re: There has been an awakening...

Post by ShadoWarrior » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Welcome to our site!

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Great to have you! Hopefully something will start up soon so you and some of the other new faces can have a game.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:56 pm

Welcome to the site. I've been thinking of starting up a new game also so please feel free to look around. If nothing suits your interest take a look at the new games thread and maybe even make a post letting people know what you are interested in. We have a few GMs who may pick up another game if players requested something.

Awakened
Womp Rat

Post by Awakened » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Awesome! Yeah ive been poking around and enjoying what I'm seeing so far.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:21 am

Welcome!

My first RPG experience was with WEG SW! I was looking for where all the guys in the dorm went and found them in a room off the lobby playing a game. My friend told me to come here and roll a handful of six-sided dice. They came up mostly 5's & 6's. Everyone else asked me to leave! My friend was the GM, it turns out. As I now recall, 5's & 6's are bad for you when it's the GM's roll.

Hope you find some games to your liking and join in!!!

ShadoWarrior
Dark Lord of the Sith

Post by ShadoWarrior » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi there, I'm brand new here looking for a game. I see there are some openings in Far Orbit Project. Please let me know if I can join, how to do so, and what type of characters are needed in the group. Thanks!
In I'm new here, what should I do? please reread the 3rd Mini-FAQ answer, which says to ask such questions in the game's OOC topic. I'll be happy to answer your questions about that game there.

Return to “New Player Introductions”