Hi there!

New members to this board should introduce themselves by making a post here... after they read the locked, sticky topics below.
Tigger

Hi there!

Post by Tigger » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Hey,

Looking to play some SWRPG FFG during the quarantine! Are there any games recruiting?

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Re: Hi there!

Post by DeepSpacer » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:40 pm

Tigger wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:41 pm
Hey,
Looking to play some SWRPG FFG during the quarantine! Are there any games recruiting?
Welcome!!! I am sure there are spots. We've had some good runs for a good period of time with a wide variety of SW FFG games. Currently there is some Old Republic, Clone Troopers, and Age of Rebellion. What is it you have an interest with? Jedi? TV cartoon shows? Empire-Vader era? The "Meet he Game Masters" thread can help you see what people enjoy playing.

I can speak for myself when I say that I GM Uprising and Alpha Squad. Alpha Squad is like the old "A-Team" TV show, in a way. 'Good' mercenaries trying to get out from being framed. Set on Coruscant in the Old Republic after "the Treaty of Coruscant". That has three players + a GM-PC.

"Uprising" is a post-Hoth experience and probably the one where you can hit the ground running. We are trapped in the Anoat Sector after Hoth. The Empire has quarantined the sector in hopes of capturing the fleeing rebels. Our group is working form within to thwart Imperial control and rally Anoat Sector factions against them. The title is from a video game that was never officially released (Uprising). I've taken some liberties with the plots and characters. In the game, an Admiral blots out the news of the Emperor's death. Here, it is to capture rebel escapees. The two current characters are bogged down in real-life (IRL) at the moment and I could easily run a one-on-one side adventure that would intersect with them eventually. Current scene is on the planet Gerrenthum and there are riots vs the Empire concerning the blockade's effect on commerce and trade. Rebel presence is minimum, but the citizenry is rising up. A character fitting that role would be welcome. Let me know if you are interested!

Thanks for reaching out! Glad to have you!

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Hi there!

Post by swrider » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:32 pm

Welcome. I am always open to new players. Take a look around and part on the discussion forum of any game you are interested in.

Return to “New Player Introductions”