Posting Schedule

A place to have discussions about stuff IRL.
Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Posting Schedule

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:08 am

just going to go ahead and tag my dm's here @kanila @SavageBob @swrider @DeepSpacer Sorry about my inactivity the past week or so, Things were pretty busy for me while I was on vacation in America since there was a lot of paperwork I needed to gather for work that could only be done while I was there. I just got done with a 2-day long flight back to the middle east on the 6th and headed back to work that same day. Now I am dealing with work and with jetlag along with being back to the middle east time zone. I say this to let you know to please not take any lack of posting on my part as lack of interest, I love the games and will try my best to be on at least once a day or every other day, but if I am not there and things are moving along feel free to not wait for me. If there is something that needs my attention in the game feel free to @ me, hopefully, I see it before that happens.

And anyway, happy new years guys hope you had a great holiday, coming up on almost a year since I joined and I got to say it was a great decision, hopefully, I'll be able to get back to a more frequent posting schedule soon.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Re: Posting Schedule

Post by kanila » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:51 pm

No worries buddy. Just glad things are settling down for you. Long travel can be horrible.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Great to hear from you, Boutrose. You bring a lot to the games you're in, so happy to see you didn't fall prey to the holidays as so many do (as Shado can attest). Hopefully your time will free up soon. Until then, do what you can do. I'll make sure your character stays active and engaged in my game.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 am

No problems. Appreciate you reaching out. :D

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:38 pm

It all good buddy. We all understand that life can get in the way of fun sometimes. Take care, those long flights and corresponding jet lag can be horrible!

Return to “Cantina”