Basic Rules

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Basic Rules

Post by Doctor Who » Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 am

The Arena

The Basics
The Arena is a place for you to try out your builds against other builds. Wanna build a Jedi Knight to fight another Jedi Knight? Two wizards fighting in an ethereal void? Darth Vader vs Darth Maul? This is the place for that. Grab your rulebooks and have some fun experimenting.

Forums
  • Characters -> for posting characters once guidelines are decided upon
  • Battle Ground -> where actual battles will occur, each having their own thread
  • Discussion -> rules, idea thread, etc. This is where you discuss how you want to fight and who
  • Leader Board -> Winners and builds will be recorded here, for possible future fights. If a tournament ever occurs, results will be stored here

Threads
When a match is finished, or if there're any issues, tag me in a PM and I'll record the winner or help sort out problems.

Common build guidelines
  • Tentatively no Misdirection Force powers, as that is a little cheap in 1v1 or even 1v4 with the right build and XP.
  • to be added

All in all, have fun.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Basic Rules

Post by swrider » Tue May 08, 2018 3:20 am

I modified this so it will always appear at the top.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Tue May 08, 2018 3:28 am

Thanks
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Tue May 08, 2018 11:39 am

Levels of play suggestions:

Stock: No additional starting XP with 1000 credits

Intermediate: 100 additional XP with 2000 credits

Advanced: 200 additional XP with 3000 credits

Thoughts?
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Tue May 08, 2018 1:57 pm

I wasn't planning to add anything like that, unless something became common enough to define terms. I thought it'd be better for people to decide on their own how they wanted to do stuff.

Return to “Discussion”