Player's Character Board

Discussions related to the operation of this board, or the mechanics of the game systems used in the games played on this board.
Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Player's Character Board

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:03 am

Hey guys, so something I've been thinking about for a while was if we could have a "Player's Character Board" here in general discussion area, where players could essentially just post a thread that contains all of the characters they play in different games or have played but no longer do.

It could even be a place for players to come up with general concepts for characters devoid of games that they might be able to adapt and play in future games later on.

I know that everyone has their character in the individual drastic persona subforums of their individual games, but especially for myself, who likes to be able to have a quick reference to my character, it would be convenient to have them all in one place. Also this way I wouldn't need to have links to them all in my Signature.

This is of course just a suggestion but I wanted to see if anyone else thought this would be a good idea.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Player's Character Board

Post by swrider » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:25 pm

I don't think I would use it, but have no problems with its creation.

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:15 pm

It sounds like you're asking for something similar to a user page, like you'd see on a wiki. I have no idea of the way it would work, but it would be cool to be able to have all your character sheets in one place and to have them update on their home location if you update the user-page version.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:41 am

Oh, that would be cool, I don't know how feasible that would be though, can these boards have an accompanying wiki page? I was thinking more of something like the "Meet the GM's" board. Something like a player archive where you could just make a thread specifically to post your characters in.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

Return to “Republic Senate”