OOC Session 01: One Last Lesson

Discussions out-of-character (OOC) and Q&A about the game.
Forum rules

Use LS * Use DS * Update

Next * Update * Edit
crazybirdman
Flyboy

Re: OOC Session 01: One Last Lesson

Post by crazybirdman » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Good idea! (that's why your the GM! :mrgreen:) . Yes I wanted to use the dark pip.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:29 pm

Just want to make sure it's okay to go in the cave? I hope I am not misunderstanding what is happening in the game (because I check the site during boring work meetings :mrgreen:). Or that this cave isn't too much of a diversion from the GM's plan

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Hey, it's hopefully evident at this point that the cave is the mine entrance, and your objective (the kyber crystal) lies somewhere within. So the Cave is a perfectly valid destination :)

Beforehand, it looks like Raven (loving his snark) wants to head to the mansion where he's hoping they might be able to rest. Have I interpreted that correctly?

I wouldn't worry about diverting from my plan at all :D this is a game for us all and, at least at present, these are all locations I have designed. So we're on safe ground for me. You feel free to play as you like!

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:21 pm

Cool, thanks!

Raven did want to rest, but he's not sure what these creatures want (neither am I) or if they will be a problem later, so now he just wants to get the mission completed.

Azzranache
Scoundrel

Post by Azzranache » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:08 am

I think rest at the mansion wouldn't be a bad idea.

We've been climbing a mountain for hours. If we continue, I imagine some of our checks ahead may include setbacks due to the characters being tired from having no rest.

One of the creatures has been pointing at the mansion too so there may be something there that can help perhaps?

If everyone would prefer to crack on and just go for the cave that's cool, I'm always up for a challenge! :D

Edit: Sorry, I missed your post @crazybirdman! Will reply now, looks like you were thinking the same thing :lol:

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:03 am

Can I take one of the torches with me? (into the totally creepy hallway that seems like the start of half the horror movies I've seen :mrgreen:)

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 pm

you can! They are not uniform in nature, essentially they are metal containers for the tar, some are shallow saucers with make shift handles others are more like cups. They are all salvaged machine parts and the like.

Return to “Discussion”