The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
Forum rules

Use LS * Use DS * Update

Next * Update * Edit
crazybirdman
Flyboy

Re: IC Session 03: An elegant weapon

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:07 pm

Raven answers,"This is one of the creatures we came across during our trials. It seems to have followed us back to the base. And acquired a lightsaber. And stowed away on our ship. And thinks Rashk is its master?"

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Galvin looks the small being over again,” It appears to be a Drall, but that’s not any Drall dialect I’ve heard.”

He turns to the supplies stored on the ship and after rummaging around pulls out one of the two translators they were given.

“This should help,”Galvin comments as he turns the device on,” You Drall, what is your name and why are you on our ship?”

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:46 am

Chibiithii - when the newcomer speaks, the box speaks in an echo that is largely intelligable - "You, Drall, what is your name and why are you on our ship?"

The form of language is old - utterly archaic - and some of it seems like gibberish but at last you can understand what is being said. The talking box that the person holds is small in its hand but you can tell it is also designed to be worn - with a discrete but looking harness it could be worn wherever is convenient.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:39 pm

I am chibiithii. He who was drawn in by the power of the sacred cave. I was sworn by my brother to protect the giants of the flame sword who entered the cavern shortly before he died the first time. I saw the giants raise him from the dead, only for him to die once again wielding one of their swords in their defense from the beast in the cave. The power of the cave no longer draws me to it. Your power does. The giants activated my flame pike making it as powerful as your own, after my brothers sacrifice. I am here to keep my vow and learn of your power.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Rashk snorted as he listened to the translator. Holstering his pistol, he gestured to one of the others. ”huuguughghg uughghhhgh huuguughghg huuguughghg huurh uughguughhhghghghhhgh”
Spoiler:
”I’m no teacher. He’s all yours.”

He then turned and went back to his seat. Content to watch the others pick up the pieces and radio back to their Master.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:39 pm

Raven shrugs and starts to clean up the debris. While tidying he ask Galvin, "Please tell him that none among us are qualified to teach him, but after our mission we can take him to our master." He pauses before adding with a smirk"Unless one of you does want to take on an apprentice?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:41 am

Waiting for the informal to be related chibiithii relaxes slightly. "I will aid you on your mission then. I am the finest warrior in my tribe made only more powerful by the sacred cave."

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:27 am

Galvin’s lips thin to a white line with distaste. This really should go to the Academy immediately but they have already made the jump to hyperspace....

“Alright then.” He bites out and holds out the translator to Chibiithii,”Carry this with you at all times. How you conduct yourself in this will reflect on you in our report to our superiors. It will be up to them to decide how you will be dealt with.”

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:28 pm

The journey to Isde Naha takes 3 days. Your shuttle is equipped with plenty of supplies but is small and sparsely outfitted. Those of you who wish to engage in study, training, or meditation may do so - though with Tai being the only one to bring along any substantial personal items aboard there is relatively little to occupy yourselves with.

At least you have the interest of your unexpected stowaway to occupy some attention...

Additionally, since starting the engines, the co-pilot's console has been blinking with a transponder alert - notifying you that the ship has yet to be named. Until a name is selected the transponder will default the ship's designation to it's serial number "432256".

The ship's database contains a brief description of the ship's vital statistics {Which can be viewed at any time in the Story sub-forum.}

End of session 03

Experience points earned
Infiltration of the Academy:
Traverse facility sewer system - 2 xp
Evade capture/avoid alarm - 1 xp
Leave Codia - 1 xp

Academy Students:
Promotion to Emperor's Hand - 1 xp
Construction of your first lightsaber - 2 xp
Attunement to your Kyber crystal - 1 xp

Transit:
Establishing communication with Chibiithii: 1 xp

Everyone receives 5 xp!

@swrider I'd recommed rolling your study of the dossier when you get the chance here on this thread after this post. I'll let you know what you discover as a result of that here too. I don't anticipate any other rolls being needed at this point but if anyone else has something they want to do then let me know.

All: I'll throw up a session 04 OOC now so you can discuss/decide what your first moves might be. You can see if you can pick a name for your ship too - though that might come later (or not at all!). You'll be dropping straight into the Isde Naha system from the get go.

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:29 pm

Reposting this here just because I am not sure which it should be in.
Spoiler:
Galvin will let the others know of the dossier once he’s done with it if they want a crack at it.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 pm

Chibiithiii; Dark academy: ; Kn edu :
2 Successes, 3 Advantages

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Story”