The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
Forum rules

Use LS * Use DS * Update

Next * Update * Edit
kanila
Jedi Initiate

Re: Character Prologue: Rashk's Trial

Post by kanila » Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:01 pm

What does she know? Honestly that kind of evil couldn’t be left alive and so what if he left another criminal organization in its place? If he would have left nothing there someone else would have just moved in, at least this way they owe him a favor. She could just go talk a long walk off a short cliff and do everyone a favor.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:23 am

You are still annoyed, brooding in your small room when a knock at the door interrupts. Vidarr Hoss does not wait for permission before entering. He takes the seat by your desk and places the crystal you had retrieve upon the desk itself.

"You did good work down there, Rashk." He says, looking you in the eye. No preamble. Never is. "I picked this assignment for you myself, you know. But it was signed off because you would be able to operate outside the bounds of regular law enforcement, even the ISB. Naturally, we had our own reasons for sending you. It is a shame that you were unable to discover the source of the crystal, but their intercession was convenient none the less, no? And I trust that you found the experience... personally rewarding?" He pauses a moment, as if waiting for something from you but not quite giving you enough time to actually respond.

"Anyway! Congratuations are in order. With the successful completion of your assignment you are now a graduate of this Academy and formally recognised as a Hand of the Emperor." He stands clapping you on the shoulder, "Your first task will be to construct your weapon. Come to the workshop first thing tomorrow. And bring that." Waving in the direction of the desk and the crystal rocking gently on a datapad screen. "That's yours now."

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:54 am

End of Prologue

Experience points earned
Completion of your trial - 5 XP

{Thanks for playing along! Hopefully you found that enjoyable. I actually found it much more useful than I anticipated - it feels like I have a pretty good idea of Rashk as a character. I'm awarding a small amount of XP in line with what I've awarded the other new players, so please go ahead and add that to your character sheet/spend it if you wish.}

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Yes, it was a great way to flesh out the character prior to being in full on game play.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

Return to “The Story”