Name: Rashk
Species: Wookiee
Career: Warrior
Specialization: Aggressor
Obligation: -
Motivation: Vengeance
Morality: 40
  • Independence (Strength):
Having no one that he could trust has left him with the ability to push through most challenges alone.
  • Coldness (Weakness):
He cares little for the feelings of others and shows no sympathy for others hardships.
Characteristics: Br 4, Ag 2, Int 2, Cun 3, Will 2, Pres 2
Force Rating: 1
Derived Attributes:
  • Soak Value 6 (4+2)
  • Wounds 20
  • Strain 11
  • Defenses 0/0
  • Encumbrance 9/17
Skills:
Athletics 1 (ImageImageImageImage), Brawl 1 (ImageImageImageImage), Coercion 1 (ImageImage), Cool 1 (ImageImage), Knowledge Underworld (ImageImage), Melee 1 (ImageImageImageImage), Lightsaber 1 (ImageImageImageImage), Ranged Light 2 (ImageImage), Perception 1 (ImageImageImage), Streetwise (ImageImageImage), Survival (ImageImageImage)

Talents:

Wookiee Rage - When a Wookiee suffered any wounds, he deals +1 damage to Brawl and Melee attacks. When a Wookiee is Critically Injured, he instead deals +2 damage to Brawl and Melee attacks.

Intimidating (Rank 2)(active)- May suffer a number of strain to downgrade difficulty of Coercion checks, or upgrade the difficulty when targeted by Coercion checks. Strain used may not exceed ranks in Intimidating.

Grit (Rank 1)(passive)- Gain +1 Strain Threshold

Toughened (Rank 1)(passive)- Gain +2 Wound Threshold

Fearsome (Rank 1)(passive)- When an adversary becomes engaged with the character, the character may force the adversary to make a Fear check, with difficulty equal to ranks in Fearsome.

Sense Advantage (Force Power)(active)- Once per session may add ImageImage to 1 NPC's skill check.

Force Powers

Enhance Basic Power - When making an Athletics check, the Force user may roll an Enhance power check as part of the pool. The user may spend (LS) to gain success or advantage (user's choice) on the check.

Experience Points:... 165 spent, 0 unspent
Attributes (90) + Skills (20) + Talents (45) + Force Powers (10)

Credits: 54 Cr
Spoiler:
Rashk; Pocket credits:
Numeric Roll: 1D100+=39

39 + 15 = 54
Equipment:
Padded Armor( Soak 2, Def 0)

Weapons:
Training Lightsaber (Damage 6, Crit -, Range Engaged, ENC 1; Stun)
Frag Grenade (x3)(Damage 8, Crit 4, Range Short, Enc 1; Blast 6, Limited Ammo 1)
Blaster Pistol (Damage 6, Crit 3, Range Medium, Enc 1, HP 3; Stun Setting)

Gear:
Spoiler:
Backpack (adds +4 Enc)
Utility Belt (adds +1 Enc)
Load-Bearing Gear (adds +3 Enc)
Comlink (Enc 0)
Glow Rod (Enc 1)
Stimpack (x3)(Enc 0)
Breath Mask (Enc 1)
Climbing Gear (Enc 1)
Extra Reload (Enc 1)
Macrobinoculars (Enc 1)
Background: Captured by Trandoshan slavers at a young age Rashk spent most of his life in slavery. He was 'rescued' from his life of torment when the slavers ship was captured by the ISB. Being seen as a primitive lifeform he was then handed over for research and testing. During the initial testing it was determined that Rashk had an affinity for the Force. Being transitioned to the Academy, Rashk was faced with much the same treatment as he received as a slave minus the physical assaults. The attacks were kept to a minimum simply because the Imperials didn't interfere when he defended himself. After hospitalizing a few of his assailants the attacks turned from physical to verbal. Rashk quick learned that the Imperials wouldn't interfere when the 'students' fought, but if he just assaulted anyone who insulted him he was punished for it.

During his 'indoctrination' he was taught that the Empire was the only power that knew what was best for the galaxy. Without control the galaxy would plunge into chaos. And that chaos was what he was being trained to fight. Rashk didn't care as long as he could wipe out those that caused that chaos.... namely a way for him to destroy the slavers that imprisoned his people. The slavers were chaos but what the Empire was doing was providing order and stability.

Personality: Years spent in captivity has caused Rashk to become bitter and resentful. Much of his 'freetime' is spent alone, preferring solitude over being near other beings.

Description: Dark brown fur with streaks of black cover his body. A few patches of fur are missing showing scars where the fur wouldn't grow back. Standing at 2.2 meters at his full height Rashk still maintains a healthy weight despite his time spent in slavery.
Last edited by kanila on Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Re: Rashk

Post by kanila » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:08 pm

Taking the extra 1000 credits instead of the xp.

Raised Attributes:
Brawn 3 to 4 - 40xp
Willpower 1 to 2 - 20xp
Cunning 2 to 3 - 30xp

90 starting xp used for attributes.

1 free rank in Brawl from species.
Athletics, Cool, Melee, Perception, Coercion, and Ranged Light received the free starting points for Career and Specialization.

Ranged Light 1 to 2 - 10xp
Lightsaber (Non-Career) 0 to 1 - 10xp

Force Ability Enhance Basic - 10xp

Talents:
Intimidating Rank 1 - 5xp
Rank 2 - 10xp
Grit Rank 1 - 5xp
Toughened Rank 1 - 5xp
Fearsome Rank 1 - 10 xp
Sense Advantage (Force Power) - 10xp

Bonus xp 75

I took the free training saber. Prices listed for everything else below:
Spoiler:
Blaster Pistol 400 Cr
Frag Grenade 50 Cr (each) 150 Cr total
Padded Armor 500 Cr
Comlink 25 Cr
Backpack 50 Cr
Utility Belt 25 Cr
Load-Bearing Gear 100 Cr
Glowrod 10 Cr
Stimpack 25 Cr (each) 50 Cr total
Breath Mask 25 Cr
Climbing Gear 50 Cr
Extra Reload 25 Cr
Macrobinoculars 75 Cr
Total Cr spent: 1485 Cr
Last edited by kanila on Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Ready for review and suggestions.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:08 am

I like it! :mrgreen: Just curious why you chose to raise presence to 3 instead of willpower?

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:35 am

I did it to raise Cool. But Cunning might be better as it raises more skills that are used more often.

Azzranache
Scoundrel

Post by Azzranache » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:59 am

Who needs Cool when you intimidate the **** out of everyone :lol:

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:24 am

Hah, well, Coercion requires Will so, @kanila I suppose it ultimately comes down to how you see your character over all. From your description I'd say several skills under willpower and cunning seem fitting. I'd agree presence perhaps less so.

I've noticed you change some things around a couple of times - are you feeling happy with the current configuration? Or need any specific input from the others?

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:13 pm

@SanguineAngel I think I'm happy now. Cunning seems to fit best with the backstory. Without those skills he probably wouldn't have survived slavery or his time at the Academy.

SanguineAngel
Flyboy

Post by SanguineAngel » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:27 pm

Cool, would you like to transfer over to Personae Dramatis?

I'll work on integration of your character - do you have any preference about coming in on this session or waiting for the next? (Next will be an interlude session for lightsabre creation).

That reminds me: you've not included prices but I am presuming you've taken the training sabre as a free item (provided by the academy)?

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:51 pm

I'll transfer it right now. I'll also roll for pocket credits and include it with a spoiler.

Where and when I join the party is up to you. I can wait if it will be easier for you.

I took the free training saber. Prices listed for everything else below:

Blaster Pistol 400 Cr
Frag Grenade 50 Cr (each) 150 Cr total
Padded Armor 500 Cr
Comlink 25 Cr
Backpack 50 Cr
Utility Belt 25 Cr
Load-Bearing Gear 100 Cr
Glowrod 10 Cr
Stimpack 25 Cr (each) 50 Cr total
Breath Mask 25 Cr
Climbing Gear 50 Cr
Extra Reload 25 Cr
Macrobinoculars 75 Cr

Total Cr spent: 1485 Cr

Return to “Character Concepts”