Klaverjassen OOC

A forum for Out Of Context (OOC) discussion related to the game.
Forum rules

Next * Update * Edit
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Klaverjassen OOC

Post by swrider » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:40 pm

It will be a few hours until you info is ready, when you leave is up to the group.

awarren
Scruffy-looking Nerf-herder

Post by awarren » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:56 am

I'm still alive! Sorry for the absence. I am down to pitch in for the horse and cart along with the barrel of rations. It would be really useful, even if we need to leave the cart somewhere when moving around the necropolis. (assuming zombies aren't after our rations). I wouldn't mind riding in the cart (or driving it). I can't think of much I would need in the way of extra supplies at this point. I'll probably save up until I have enough for for a +1 mace or platemail armor.

I leveled my character up and realized I had screwed up my spell slots. At level 1 I should have only had 2, but I put 4. I think I mistook the 2 free spells from my domain as extra spell slots. I now have 3 at level 2. Sorry about that.

I'm going to make a post in the IC, but I am not sure what my character would be doing right now. I suppose he would go see Uten about the necropolis research he ordered. After that, we can talk to Larimore about the scroll.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:11 pm

No problem. I'd concur. ...necropolis and scroll.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Ok So I am going to fast forward through the next part today or tomorrow. I have other games which are waiting on me I want to move forward first.

But The plan as I see it is

Drop off storm at stable.
Purchase pony, pack saddle, saddle bags (I am not looking at the book but expect it to be about 50gp for everything)

Go to temple speak with Unten.

If you want something else please make it known before I jump the story forward, or if you would like to RP any of this please let me know that also.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 pm

I would just be interested in those suplies you mentioned in the cost of training The Storm.
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:19 pm

Meddaar's purchases:
Donkey 8 gp
Pack Saddle 5 gp
Feed (10 days) 50 cp
Herbs for potion of healing 9 gp

Donkey is cheaper than a pony and carries more.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Boutrose Saba-Norr wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 pm
I would just be interested in those suplies you mentioned in the cost of training The Storm.
Simply state you buy them. one thing to note, however, Storm is a trained warhorse so he already is trained to do certain things such as ride into battle, attack etc at his riders command. Your training would not be so much for that as it would be to lower the difficulty for you specifically.

Just wanted to point out the difference between a horse and a warhorse.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:21 pm

swrider wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 pm
Boutrose Saba-Norr wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:22 pm
Simply state you buy them. one thing to note, however, Storm is a trained warhorse so he already is trained to do certain things such as ride into battle, attack etc at his riders command. Your training would not be so much for that as it would be to lower the difficulty for you specifically.

Just wanted to point out the difference between a horse and a warhorse.
yes yes, that's what I meant, training to either lower difficulty or to roll advantage. I'll look up in the house rules and see how much you said they cost and then i'll make a post about it.

Currently on Dubai time

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:27 pm

swrider wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 pm
7 full days of training with the horse with a success full dc 15 check. Fail the check they day does not count. Days do not need to be consecutive. 5gp a day cost tools and living expenses. Speant weather successfull or not.

Benefit you gain advantage on animal handling checks to ride that specific mount.
So I will be buying enough tools and materials to do 8 days training in case I don't succeed on one (40 GP) and feed for the horse for 10 days (50 cp)

Also drinks for everyone at the bar, if you guys tell me which of your characters had a drink I’ll total the amount.

@swrider since we are fast forwarding anyway, is it alright if I have shor-tay walk with Thew’Ruk to the stables? I was thinking of typing this ressponse.

Turning to Oomak Thew’Ruk smiled, “Sorry for the confusion, I am actually off to buy some supplies at the stables now. Drink and eat as you like, I’ve left some coin with the inn-keep that should cover it, my way of saying thanks for The Storm. Soon though we will be going with the cleric Bersk to discuss the matters of this necropolis more, so don’t drink too much.” Getting up and letting out a hearty laugh at his own efforts at a joke, Thew’Ruk adjusted his gear and got ready to head to the stables before pausing, “Sir Shor-Tay would you mind walking with me for a bit.”

As the two made their way to the stables Thew’Ruk spoke of the coming danger and how they might prepare, and broached the topic of borrowing armor from the order.

Currently on Dubai time

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:49 pm

That is fine. I have no problems with you posting those actions for shor-tay.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:01 pm

If we are gonna be fighting undead I need to save up to buy a silver plated shortsword!

Time to loot as much as the donkey can carry!

MURDER HOBO ENGAGED!
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

Return to “Discussion”