Evacuation OOC

A forum for Out Of Context (OOC) discussion related to the game.
Forum rules

Next * Update * Edit
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Evacuation OOC

Post by swrider » Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Oomaq needs help. Dc ten to break free. Someone providing assistance can cancel the disadvantage.

Also did you guys decide to how a cleric? If so I'll have them call the aid cantrip giving a +1d4 to the check.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. I've been swamped with family obligations and long days combined with a long commute. I am not going to have much time with the holidays and need to put my gaming in hold through December. I will stop in but won't be able to play much. If someone would like to gm during that time they are welcome to. If not I'll pick things back up in January but will still be at a slower schedule into after my final move in February someone.

Please chime in if you would like to gm temporarily or are interested in taking over long term for this game.

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:03 pm

5e is a learning experience for me. Not in much of a position to do things. A hiatus may be in order.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:57 am

DeepSpacer wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:03 pm
5e is a learning experience for me. Not in much of a position to do things. A hiatus may be in order.
I can fully agree with this and Holiday and Family obligations are fully understandable

Return to “Discussion”