Arc I - Trade Summit on Ruusan

The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Re: Arc I - Trade Summit on Ruusan

Post by ThreeBFour » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:56 am

Waz'aru accepts the hand up to get to his feet. "I know I asked Arca to knock me out, but whose kirrfing idea was it to plasto-cast my hands and tail? He asks somewhat angrily as he tries to move around and break the cast. "Someone want to fill me in on what went down? What was that green misty stuff?"
Last edited by ThreeBFour on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vergence
Scoundrel

Post by Vergence » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:05 am

ST-3R snaps towards the Ithorians, "Please, we need a solvent to remove their plasto-casts" it quickly requests. Attempting to help Waz'aru back onto his feet as he regains consciousness, "Sorry, I required a security solution to apprehend your appendages, Padawan Waz'aru. After securing Grandmother Ryn behind her back with binders, she was still able to still viciously coil force lightning around at Master Curvian. I did not wish to make the same mistake... twice" the droid explains, hoping the Ryn understood.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:13 am

One of the Ithorian stops what its doing and quickly complies with ST-3R's command.

While it's getting the solvent, Curvian helps Grandmother to her feet. "Can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

"I... I was helping the Ithorians with food preparations. The-then I remember feeling woozy, and everything went dark."

She hears ST-3R conversation with Waz'aru, and her look of confusion deepens.

"What happened?"

"You and Waz'aru were infected with something in the food, you were acting erratically, and so were subdued and rendered unconscious. What brought you and Waz'aru in contact with the food?"
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:15 am

"Elder Habat gave her some of the food to sample, which she made into a casserole. When I went back down to see her, she and I shared the meal together." Waz'aru answers first looking to her and bowing his head slightly to her. "I apologize Grandmother, I know you gave your word but you were used in this plan, either accidentally or on purpose and the truth must come out."
Raising his head he switches his gaze to Curvain he continues. "Master, may I suggest that Elder Habat be questioned in this. He of course may have no knowledge of anything, but we must cover everything in the chain of events that lead to this."
Spoiler:
Post #309 is where she admits to Habat giving her the food

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:21 am

Curvian takes in the information Waz'aru presents, and goes to question Habat. She brings Grandmother and ST-3R with her, and asks Arca to give Waz'aru a check over to look for anything residual from the incident.

After talking with Habat for a while, Curvian is able to discern that he knew nothing of the bad shipment, and merely was extending a courtesy to an old friend. She apologizes to him for suspecting him, and moves back to check on the deliberations at the meeting.

Trixie and Varc were able to keep the meeting going quite smoothly, Zyla staying to watch and help as needed. After Curvian arrived, she directed the padawans out, and ST-3R and Zyla helped catch them up to speed on everything, Arca staying his usual silent self.

While Arca was working on checking Waz'aru over, one of the Ithorians mentioned that Gil had left them a piece of parchment, with old writing and new additions on it, the older stuff not being a script Arca was immediately familiar with but that Waz'aru recognizes as Sith. The newer additions are galactic standard.

When the first round of talks finish, the Hutt and Republic delegations jointly agree that continuing talks are needed, but that both sides want to regroup after the chaos, hopefully with better security at the next talk. Merlaux compliments his pleasure that the padawans were able to cool things down once he sees them again.

After the delegations left, rather quickly even despite the events, the Jedi are left to to await the extra padawan that Gil mentioned was coming. Curvian continues to not open up to the group.

later that night, only an hour or so after the delegations leave, a shuttle arrives, and Auspa Dep steps off it.
Off Topic
If Arca and or Waz'aru wanna look at the note or talk about it, it won't have involved Curvian, she and others are busy right up until late, when she retires to wait for Auspa Deo
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Return to “The Story”