Arc IV -Spacecity Madness

The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Re: Arc IV -Spacecity Madness

Post by Doctor Who » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:07 pm

The other two guards stay silent, but the one that has talked says, "Listen lady. Crazy stuff happens every single day all over the galaxy. It was strangers or my family, and I chose my family. And I'll stand by that choice. Sorry, though, for what it's worth."
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:07 pm

Zyla doesn't want to let such blatant apathy stand, but realizes it's not worth pressing the issue.

Doctor Who
Jedi Initiate

Post by Doctor Who » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 am

You are all able to turn off the machines, locking those inside them into a semi-permanent stasis, until they can be manually opened at some point in the future.

You all quickly head back to the security forces and fill them in on the details. Regus and Lan both thank you for your work.

Arca gets an alert from the Astrogation droids he borrowed, they think they have a rough guess as to where the locations could be.

GLORIOUS ANTHEM: Somewhere most likely in the Deep Core, but routes there are often closely guarded or unwknown. The Astromechs provide you other possible coordinates, but those are all in uncharted Wild Space and even in the nearest satellite galaxy.

MOONLIT ANTHEM: the Astromechs were easily able to get this one, thanks to Arca's skilled parameter setting. It is 95% likely to be Anaxes.

Additionally, the group is contacted by Merlaux. It looks like ST-3R sent a call through secure Jedi comms to the Republic, instructing them that they needed authority to mass produce the cure. It was granted, but will require several of the group to stay behind to ensure proper security and testing. Waz, Lyriss, and ST-3R volunteer to stay. Lyriss for obvious reasons, and Waz to keep her company. ST-3R feels that watching over Lyriss to ensure her safety will be a better use of his time than galavanting around with the other padawans that can clearly take care of themselves.

Merlaux also informs the group that he has been able to arrange a Republic ship to help them do any more traveling. As the only guaranteed immune Jedi in the galaxy, giving them space to move was considered important enough by Republic security forces that they felt they could secretly provide a single ship.

Jarkyc offers to come along if the group wants him to. He still wants to face a Jedi in combat, and maybe one of those creatures.
This is a diplomatic vessel. Use the H-Type Nubian Yacht stats.
Give me about 5 minutes after a post, I'll probably edit it a bit before it is finalized.

Return to “The Story”