Episode II: Mountains of Eriadu

The game's in-character (IC) narrative.
SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Re: Episode II: Mountains of Eriadu

Post by SavageBob » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:49 am

"Acknowledged. Heading in now." Buimo begins the landing procedures. "Welcome to Eriadu," he says to the others.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:57 am

Vo allows himself to relax a bit as they start to head into port, the tension that he had been carrying between his shoulders since that inspector coming on board finally releasing. "I'm just glad we got here in one piece and weren't followed."
Active: Thino Krist Vo Cari Thew'Ruk Turugh’aie’azanon
Inactive: Goran Hownar Edessa

Currently on Dubai time

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:26 pm

Runt watches their descent for a couple minutes, before heading back into the lounge area. Sitting down in front of the repaired droid and switches it on." Okays me new friend lets me turn yous on."

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:32 pm

The ship approaches the designated landing pad which is currently bustling with maintenance crews. It seems this entire area was blocked off for racers only. Most of the crews scrambling between the ships are wearing the official GRC mechanic suits.

Back in the common area of the ship the Protocol Droid is starting it’s boot up procedures. ”Greetings organic life form one. I am 6L-O. I am programmed to handle etiquette and protocol, as well as knowledge in a variety of other areas.”
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Runt sits back a little admiring his repairs."Hi 6Low me is Nwala'nuloo, buts yous cans calls me Runt. Mesa fixes you. Tarko buys yous parts for me." his says in rapid fire Jawanese.

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Tarko comes out of his quarters in the new racing uniform. He brushes it down and makes a little sound of satisfaction before turning his attention to Runt and 6L.

"Ah, you got it working did you?" He comments as he shoots the cuffs for a bit better fit.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:38 am

As they set down Vo turns to Buimo, "we should contact the company to come pick up their droids." He turned back to his control panel to make sure everything was checking out and then added with a dry chuckle, "unless they want us to take them out on the race with us, the Force knows we might need them if this prototype blows up in our face."

Currently on Dubai time

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:21 pm

"6Low this be's me friend Tarko thats gives you to mes. He part owner of this wonderful ship Exiles' Redemption alongs wit Vo, Buimo, and mes toos.

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:38 pm

Buimo laughs at all the droid shenanigans. "I'll send a message to the droid buyers now." He patches it through.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:51 pm

”Greetings Runt, greetings Buyer Tarko. I am 6L-O.” The droid looks around at its surroundings, examining each of the individuals. ”Shall I contact the buyer? Did you repair me for sale?”
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:22 pm

Runt looks at Tarko in horror (not that anyone can tell beneath the robe). "What Buimo means abouts droid buyers? We nots selling 6Low alreadys? Ares we's?"

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 pm

Tarko can’t help smile, 6Ls main goal having been complete.

”Thank you 6L but sounds like Buimo has it well in hand and no, we’re not selling you.” Tarko explains,”We have some astromechs that Aziz had sold to some of the other racers in cargo. Figured we could use one of our own.”

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:54 pm

”But Buyer Tarko, I am not an astromech droid. I am a 5YQ-Series Protocol Droid. My function is not compatible with the function of an astromech droid.”

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:30 pm

”I ment a droid in general 6L. Not specifically an astromech.” Tarko sighs and heads for what passes as the cargo hold,”When you get a chance you should get into your new outfit Runt. We want to make an impression on people.”

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:56 pm

A tall lanky human approaches the loading ramp. Dressed in the familiar GRC jumpsuit, he’s carrying a datapad and is followed by to assistants. ”You lot ready for the pre-inspection? Names Joe, I’m the head mechanic for this race location.”

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:49 am

kanila wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:56 pm
A tall lanky human approaches the loading ramp. Dressed in the familiar GRC jumpsuit, he’s carrying a datapad and is followed by to assistants. ”You lot ready for the pre-inspection? Names Joe, I’m the head mechanic for this race location.”

Buimo waves them up. "We've got some business partners on their way, but feel free to get started."

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:25 am

As the GRC inspection team starts going through the ship a pair of humans show up in black suits and dark shades. One is openly carrying a blaster rifle. The larger of the two steps up to the bottom of the ramp and peers inside. ”Here for the droids.”

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:16 pm

Vo, perpetually wary, goes up to the two while the inspection is underway, "Pardon me but can you please provide proof of purchase for the droids, we can hardly tell our employer we just gave them to just anybody who said they were theirs."

Currently on Dubai time

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:36 pm

The one who spoke pulls out a datapad with the proof of sale. ”Our employer doesn’t like to be kept waiting. So just release the droids delivery boy.”

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Buimo fetches the droids. "Here you go, fellas." He presents a datapad with a proof of delivery. "If you could just sign here. And here. And initial here."

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:18 am

The one who spoke takes the datapad and provides the signatures and initials. ”All this hassle over off world droids. Coulda just got some here directly from the factory.”

He hands the datapad back over and heads back to a landspeeder. The two begin loading the droids on to it.

Boutrose Saba-Norr
Flyboy

Post by Boutrose Saba-Norr » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 pm

As the two men load the droids, Vo takes the time to look over their signatures and names, thinking to himself It would be good to keep an eye out or these men and their employer, they could be trouble.

Currently on Dubai time

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:19 pm

Runt watches as Joe looks things over and the guys take the astromech droids out."Me can't believe me miss those droids here. Turning to 6-Low he continues. "Do yous know of's this Teor Agameza who is buying droids?"

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:54 am

”Checking database.” 6L-O’s eyes flash a few times as it processes the database. After several minutes it’s eyes stop flashing. ”Forgive me. I have no records in my database pertaining to Teor Agameza. Perhaps the data you require could be found within the planet side databanks? Are you going to sell me due to my failure to assist you?”
Spoiler:
6L-O; GRC; Knowledge (Outer Rim):
1 Failure, 1 Advantage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

SavageBob
Jedi Initiate

Post by SavageBob » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:43 am

"Oh, don't worry, droid-friend! I've heard of this Agameza. I'll tell Runt what I know so he doesn't slag you…"

Return to “The Story”