Use LS
Use DS
Update

Next * Update * Edit
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: ARC Troopers

Post by swrider » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:24 pm

please specify any designations you would like me to answer to. My systems are not designed for combat and only monitor shops systems. Combat systems are solely in contortions of authorized personnel.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:58 am

Looking at Big Ten, Ice says, "I hate it when they put these kirfing droid brains in everything, everything is taken so literal or out of context." Then looking back to the hologram, "I understand that you are not designed for combat, but I don't want to have to go through your full designation when we are in combat and I need information, so you are now 'Six" by me. I can't believe I'm arguing with this thing."

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:10 am

”Six is now a member of this squad we can’t just discount him. He will adapt to us I’m sure. Perhaps we should start our scams from outside the cordon. If we can identify weaknesses that we could exploit the clankers could find them. Perhaps we could do a sweep of the line and then attempt to ‘break through’. Have them notify us when they pick us up on their scans?”
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:55 am

"It's a start. We could begin with the edges of their scanner range."

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:43 am

Fuse replies, "Sounds good to me. Any type of action beats sitting here. 'Six' what is the sensor range?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:33 am

ThreeBFour wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:58 am
Looking at Big Ten, Ice says, "I hate it when they put these kirfing droid brains in everything, everything is taken so literal or out of context." Then looking back to the hologram, "I understand that you are not designed for combat, but I don't want to have to go through your full designation when we are in combat and I need information, so you are now 'Six" by me. I can't believe I'm arguing with this thing."
Correction, I am a nural-artifical intelligence. In other words bucket head, I am an clone intelligence uploaded to the ships control systems. My organic components can be found connected to ships systems within the medical bay. I would be honored to have my brothers call me six. Unfortunately you are not recognized as an authorized member of the crew and are unable to make ship modifications or store personal preferences.

Ice might be imagining it but he swears for a minute that the hologram winks at one of the clones.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:34 am

crazybirdman wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:43 am
Fuse replies, "Sounds good to me. Any type of action beats sitting here. 'Six' what is the sensor range?"
Ships sensors are set to detect at short range on all four quadrants of the ship.

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:16 am

Blast’s assessment of the fields of fire of the fleet are side tracked by Six’s comments. ”Wait, what?” He turns to stare at the hologram,”Are you saying your brain is back there? Like your flesh and blood brain?”

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:27 am

Yes but please don't poke me i'm a sensitive type.
Spoiler:
@Spiritbw you may yet hit the piloting check can add setbacks or advantages on all checks in the quadrant. That is why I wanted it before anything but a possible Co pilot check.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:59 pm

Smiling ferally, Ice removes his helmet. "I hold the rank of Commander in this Army of the Republic, but that's okay because you've told me what I need to know." Licking his muzzle he winks at Big Ten and leans down to the hologram. It's been a while since I've had what my people call sweetbreads, and yours are in the med-bay.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Your rack is acknowledged commander. Ships records indicate your current assignment is training clone cadets here on Kamino, not as crew of the Starfall. Oh and my skishy boots are not without defenses. CT-1099 reasons indicate we will be entering exo-atmospheric space shortly.

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Blast sits back in his seat alternating between being a shade of green and white during this whole conversation.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 pm

"As long as we understand each other," Ice says letting the serrated blades attached to the vambraces of his armor snap into combat position and back." "You can update your files that I am assigned as an advisor and that CT-1099 is still in charge of this squad."

Getting back to business Ice starts flipping switches and levers at his position.
Spoiler:
Ice; 501st; Co-Piloting Check:
2 Successes, 1 Advantage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Either use the Image towards a Image or to better his standing with Six (hint, hint...lol)
"Alright Big Ten you should be good to go. I've realigned our vector thrusters and dialed down our inertial compensator to 97%. By the way I realized I never asked why you guy had not thought of a squad name for yourselves? Most of the Jedi that I've met don't seem to have an issue with the squads under them doing so."

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Doc made a mental note to keep the medical bay secured against unauthorized entry. ”Commander Ice, Six isn’t like the fresh batch of rookies. Six, once we get a minute I’d like to run a diagnostic on you.”
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Fuse replies, "Squad name? That's a good idea. Actually, I don't even know if we technically have a squad number. "

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:40 pm

I am at your disposal ct 9564.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:47 pm

Wook, who had been listening to the conversation from his position in the main cabin as he watched the viewscreens for anything out of the ordinary, laughed at Doc's comment. Actually Doc, it would be Commander M'sowni, but having spent a little time around him, he prefers just M'sowni or Ice. He was in charge of some of my small arms training recently and helped with my quick draw. He's gruff and raw with everyone. Overall he's a softy." Wook finishes with a chuckle.

"Wook, I suggest you refrain from calling people softies, least I remind you out loud of the incident with the Aiwhas." Ice says a true smile appearing on his face as silence ensues from the cabin behind them.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:20 am

”Six just call me Doc. And Wook I’m not patching you up if your mouth causes you to get a beating.” Doc chuckled.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:09 pm

kanila wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:20 am
”Six just call me Doc. And Wook I’m not patching you up if your mouth causes you to get a beating.” Doc chuckled.
"Affirmative Doc, I am updating my records with the appropriate nicknames. Please correct me if I am wrong, it is Doc, Big Ten, and Wook" Six says as he points at each of the clones identified by name in the control room.

Are there any other nicknames I should add to my database? "

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:27 pm

”You can call me Blast. How the blazes did you wind up being a ship’s computer?”

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:31 am

Kaminan scientists integrated my cloned components with the systems computer before transferring my consciousness into the starship. Previous to that I was Badly injured in a battle near Kamino. The Kaminan researchers gave me this choice to continue serving the Republic. "

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:54 am

ThreeBFour wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:59 pm
Spoiler:
Getting back to business Ice starts flipping switches and levers at his position.
Ice; 501st; Co-Piloting Check:
2 Successes, 1 Advantage

Either use the Image towards a Image or to better his standing with Six (hint, hint...lol)
"Alright Big Ten you should be good to go. I've realigned our vector thrusters and dialed down our inertial compensator to 97%. By the way I realized I never asked why you guy had not thought of a squad name for yourselves? Most of the Jedi that I've met don't seem to have an issue with the squads under them doing so."
"We've barely been together long enough to be a squad. I mean, some of us. Some here we just joined up with at the Kamino outpost. This is our first 'mission' together."

"Alright....no sense leaving any sector uncovered."
He says as he gets the feedback from the navicomputer. "AWAY WE GO!!!" shouts Big Ten as he pushes the shuttle to its limit as it exits the hangar (as has become his trademark). It vibrates intensely as it lifts off.
Spoiler:
Full Speed (3), Ship Silhouette (4). Red-Red downgraded twice by Copilot check = Purple-Purple.
Spending DP.
Maneuver: "Punch It" (Ship suffers +1 System Strain and Accelerates to Maximum Speed)
Action: Piloting Check

Big Ten; SotR; Piloting (Space) Check w/ DP:
3 Successes, 1 Advantage

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:33 am

Spoiler:
Doc ; Scouts of the Republic ; Knowledge (Warfare):
3 Successes, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph,

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
”Beginning my checks now. It is definitely interesting how they chose to arrange the ships in this sector. I can see a few ways this can be adjusted to better handle the defensive line here. Looks like if they could tighten up that ship placement there they could maximize the scanners without leaving a gap in coverage. With that debris field they could even have fighters and bombers laying in wait so they could strike from the flank or rear once the clanker’s fleet gets within range of our main blockade here.”

Spiritbw
Flyboy

Post by Spiritbw » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:54 pm

”I agree Doc though I’d tweak it a bit here. The one cruiser hasn’t had the weapons upgrade done so it’s field of fire isn’t up to the others.”

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:43 am

Wook continues to look at various images of the surrounding space on the viewscreen. "Hey, somebody up there check out the image off the starboard bow, about forty-five degrees."
Spoiler:
Wook; 501st; Perception check:
3 Successes, 3 Threats

ImageImageImageImageImage

Thinking because he is looking hard to find something Wook will take the triple Strain, unless you have a different idea @Swrider.

Return to “Republic Scouts IC”