Use LS
Use DS
Update

Next * Update * Edit
swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Destroy Malevelence IC

Post by swrider » Thu May 24, 2018 11:29 pm

The clones load onto the firespary, all of their rescues staying on the surface or boarding landing ships to head back to the capital ships. A large unrecognizable enemy vessel can be seen being bombarded by allied ships.

A hyperspace signal sounds and a smaller republic vessel drops out of hyperspace. Immediately the enemy ship fires upon it and pulls it in with a tractor beam. The capital ships cease firing and a signal on your control panel indicates an incoming message.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Re: Destroy Malevelence IC

Post by swrider » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:14 am

The incoming message is relayed from General Skywalker leader of the 501st. He informs you that Senator Amadala of the Galactic Senate is on board the enemy ship. He is leading a small team to rescue the senator and orders you to infiltrate and sabotage the ship so that it can not enter hyperspace.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 am

"I like breaking things." Wook says cheerfully, thinking about how great it would be to sabotage one of the Enemy's greatest ships.
"Are we meeting straight up, or is there time to resupply and heal a little?" Wook adds still feeling the blaster wounds that Doc had not gotten around to attending yet.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:53 am

Fuse quips, "Then you and I are going to get along great!
So how does General Skywalker plan to board the enemy ship? Better yet, how will we?"

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:53 pm

crazybirdman wrote:
Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:53 am
Fuse quips, "Then you and I are going to get along great!
So how does General Skywalker plan to board the enemy ship? Better yet, how will we?"
Boss chimes in, "I assume we fly straight into the maw...er, uh....the hangar. Might have to blast the magnetic shielding generators first."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:59 pm

As the conversation continues a large blast can be seen in the hanger where the senators ship was docked. The republic vessel having apparently self destructed. Detailed scans of the Malevolence are sent to you from the capital ship with an indicator that the general would be entering through an emergency airlock not to far from the hanger. A second airlock closer to the hyper-drive are has also been indicated.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:53 pm

Wook stands by the airlock of the Firespray waiting for Ten99 to dock. "What do you think guys, should I go in with carbine at the ready or my vibro? "

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:35 pm

Fuse looks over the schematic . .
Spoiler:
He says, "Guys, I'm not familiar with this particular Sep ship. Not sure where the hyperdrive is."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Spoiler:
He does know that on a ship this size the hyper-drive would consume a lot of power, and would need to be located more centrally to be able to engulf the entire ship in a hyperspace field. (you only got one advantage but I felt generous)

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:22 pm

". . . but it would have to be mid-ship, so let's board as close to there as we can. If we can't find it, we can always just cut the power to . . everything." he adds

DeepSpacer
Jedi Initiate

Post by DeepSpacer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:58 am

Spoiler:
1099; SotR; Locate Hyperdrive:
1 Failure, 0 Advantage
ImageImageImageImageImage
"Sounds as good as any place to start!"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:38 am

The airlock opens revealing flashing lights loud warning sirens and the glow of flames. The pride of the seperatist fleet is barely holding together from the onslaught of the three republic capital ships. Fortuantely for you the barrage has been halted by General skywalkers orders while the senator is on board. Though the hauting omission of his own pressence or yours delaying that onslaught does not go unnoticed. A single hallway proceedes toward the front and back of the ship with several openings towards the inside appearing at set intervals. Moving towards the cloest hallway towards the center of the ship you see a large room with cranes and droid trains hauling cargo to different areas of the ship.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Fuse heads to the nearest terminal to get train departure info:
Spoiler:
Fuse; Destroy Malevolence; Computers: Finding the right train:
0 Success, 2 Advantages
OOC: My failure streak continues!
ImageImageImageImage
Fuse says, "I can't get any useful info from this blasted computer! Any other ideas?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:48 pm

The terminal is glitching badly with jolts of electricity jutting out of it periodically. The only useful information is what is already on screen which shows and outline of the ship with the trains going through it. Apparently the trains closest to you progress clockwise around the ship while the others progress counter clockwise. There appear to be corridors both on the internal side and external side of the ship from the trains.

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Wook points to the damaged screen, "Can you tell roughly where we are on that junk? I'd hate to lose our ride."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:24 pm

Spoiler:
Sure you can decipher you current location.

kanila
Jedi Initiate

Post by kanila » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 am

"We really don't have time for this. There has to be an easier way." He could possibly try to fix the broken terminal but it would eat up valuable time.
Achex Rococa, Torax Ubac, Rade Trah, CT-9564 "Doc", Varc Jesk - Jedi, Meddaar Vampor - Monk

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 am

Fuse says, "We know our objective is midship, why don't we just board the next train and exit when we get there?"

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:02 am

A single B1 Droid rounds the corner from the outside of the ship. "Clones here! Drop your weapons!"

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm

ThreeBFour wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:45 pm
"Did you guys invite the clanker?" Wook says pulling his vibro-machete as he steps closer to the droid and swings. "Probably shouldn't make too much noise.."
Spoiler:
Wook suffers 2 strain for the movement of short to engaged and 2nd maneuver of drawing weapon.

I did the roll, but when I went back to history to copy it there was a fatal error. It's still in the history thought.

2 success & 2 threat

Damage: 6 + Pierce 1

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:03 pm

The droid falls to pieces its upper torso falling loudly to the ground and numerous small parts fly throughout the hall way.

crazybirdman
Flyboy

Post by crazybirdman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 am

Fuse nervously looks around then whispers, "Do they call you Wook because of how much noise you make?"

ThreeBFour
Jedi Initiate

Post by ThreeBFour » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:21 am

crazybirdman wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:10 am
Fuse nervously looks around then whispers, "Do they call you Wook because of how much noise you make?"
Wook smiles ferally beneath his helmet, "You should see me mad," he chuckles and adds "At least I didn't howl this time."

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:26 pm

crazybirdman wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:13 am
Fuse says, "We know our objective is midship, why don't we just board the next train and exit when we get there?"
The group moves into the center area where the trains are passing. Large beams and walkways allow cargo to be stored and droids to pass. Cranes above the trains lift cargo off the lifts unloading them onto the platforms. After a few minutes it becomes apparent that the trains never stop. The train track immediately in front of you heads counter clockwise its tracks supported by your platform. The platform continues across past another set of tracks with trains moving clockwise and then onward to an entrance heading further into the ship. Your section and the far section both have cargo loaded on them providing some cover, but the center area is completely open leaving you exposed to any passing droids.

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Post by swrider » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:35 pm

Observing the process for a few minutes they climb on board what they except to be the next crate lifted. Their guess was spot on and they soon find themselves whirring through the ship. The trains course seems to be a long oval and few marking indicate what the various exits are, however the patter remains consistent at least so far with a platform and an entrance leaving towards the center and another towards the back. You pass through a few areas some more damaged than others as you gain your bearings.

Return to “Republic Scouts IC”