Character Creation Guides

swrider
ISB Deputy Director

Character Creation Guides

Post by swrider » Wed May 16, 2018 7:48 pm

I'm thinking of running a game where the PCs are members of the 501st. You would go through the conflicts the 501st are involved in during the clone wars television series, though the missions may not always be what appears on the show. The dependency being that you will not be interacting with the Jedi or Rex but will be a sub company or unit.
  • Characters would need to take a career field that fits a solider though they are allowed to have variation.
  • Everyone race wold be human- clone: same as human but you gain a the trainee skill tree for free and can spend starting xp in it.
  • Clones are not force sensitive.
Credits wont be used. Things will be issued food paid for etc. Equipment is what would be available to a clone. Choose a layout of equipment which fits your build. One layout. So foot soldier, sniper, heavy weapon, medic and take what you think they would have. Remember clones carry all their gear so that limits you.

No earned xp. This will be one of the first battles of the war. You will be involved in.

Armor is laminate with the camoflage mod( i believe there is one)
DeepSpacer wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:08 pm
SCOUT TROOPER
Equipment: light blaster pistol or blaster sniper rifle with scope, one frag grenade, scout trooper armor, utility belt, extra reloads

STORM TROOPER
Equipment: blaster rifle, vibroknife, 2 frag grenades, stormtrooper armor, utility belt, extra reloads, light repeating blaster with sling

I don't have a Clone Era NPC list to pull from.

Return to “Character Development”